Thread: What is the best brand to get for car audio?

Default What is the best brand to get for car audio?

I want to completly redo my cars audio system. Subs, Stereo, Speakers. What brand has the best of the best for car audio?

Last edited by madinjeck; 08-03-2011 at 07:58 PM.

Default Re: What is the best brand to get for car audio?

I bought Pioneer TS-A1684S 6inch Speakers for car.

how much is your budget? and the quality, maybe this site will help you for car audio.

sounds like you are using separate power amplifiers so you will really be using the car stereo only as a head unit or tuner/pre-amp. this means the amount of audio output power is less important than the facilities or convenience your stereo will offer...

if you play a lot of cd's it is the suitability of the cd player to your music of choice that should be the deciding factor. different makes and types of cd player reproduce sounds slightly differently, especially at the lower frequencies many are inefficient and those frequencies have to be boosted electronically which tends to give an artificial sound - to quote bob dylan "the mahogany is missing".

any of the mid-priced units from respected international manufacturers are likely to be similar in quality and reliability with similar after-sales service so the important things that will influence choice will be how easy are the controls to use, for instance. if you listen to the radio a lot the performance of the tuner should be taken into consideration and the simplicity or otherwise of use...

i suggest you avoid the large front panels with flashing lights or graphic equalisers that cannot be switched off as they are very distracting...
    happy listening.

www.12vcity .com is the place you can get high quality car audio at low price

have a look of this one ,yuou can get the car audio you want www.12vcity.com

thank you for providing us such a good website

i look for a good quality subwoofer.Isthis item available in www.12vcity.com ?

i look for a subwoofer with good quality.Is this item available in 12vcity?

I have great experience with Pioneer TS-A1684S 5inch Speakers

I carry Alpine, Kenwood and Pioneer. I feel these are extremely strong brands in car audio..

Well yeah, it simply up to your budget and expectations. Although, I would like to mention some of the best brands of car audio and these are
    Alpine
    Kicker
    Pioneer
    Kenwood
    You can choose any of them, as they are giants in this industry. I personally like Alpine system much more than any other brand.

Hi,
    sounds like you are using separate power amplifiers so you will really be using the car stereo only as a head unit or tuner/pre-amp. this means the amount of audio output power is less important than the services or convenience your stereo will offer.
    2013 mercedes benz sl-class

sounds like you are using separate power amplifiers so you will really be using the car stereo only as a head unit or tuner/pre-amp. this means the amount of audio output power is less important than the facilities or convenience your stereo will offer...
    [ http://www.ezdia.com/epad/2013-merce...ews/7980/]2013 mercedes benz sl-class[/url]

Thread Information