Thread: Some ideas how to really show off this summer!

Default Some ideas how to really show off this summer!

Welcome to AIRBRUSH TATTOO STUDIO - custom spray airbrush art studio that can brighten up your life, emphasize your individuality and make you stand out of the grey and miserable crowd the rest of us are! Using airbrush artwork technology, skills, talent and years of experience we can transform almost any object of your possession into something exclusive and expensive, unique and cherishable, into The Piece of Art!
    We paint cars, bikes, scooters, guitars, helmets, laptops, computer mice, sports gear, mobiles, rifles, knives, refrigerators, shop signs, car/plane models, lorries, trucks, vans, caravans, campervans, buses, racing boats, water scooters, jet skis, watercrafts, choppers, yachts and even tombstones.....the list is endless!
    You can have a logo, symbol, emblem, badge, mural, sign, portrait, flag, tattoo, the coat of arms or a family crest custom painted on your item, laquered with 6-8 layers of special auto varnish and polished - all that to create a one-off and unique masterpiece, your Pride and Joy. For extra twinkle, flicker and shine you can have Pearls, Sparkles, Sparklescents, Florescents, Iridescents or Chameleon Flip finishes, that look especially good on dark colours or when incorporated into the picture!
    For any ideas and possibilities: www.airbrushtattoostudio.com.
    For any info please call 07956121077 or visit site.

Default Re: Some ideas how to really show off this summer!

Where exactly is this airbrush studio? I really wanna know

Quote Originally Posted by GR1M3Z View Post
    Hi! We are London based, but in terms where we can perform, we are flexible. The job can be done on the car owner premises (garage, drive, etc...and we install a special tent, if necessary) and laquered/baked in the nearby bodyshop garage we collaborate with. Where are you based?

i think its the name of their company who specializes in painting anything such as cars and the likes ..as what he had mentioned below...they got a place too to do such work..

Very nice website you have there buddy. Too bad that I am on the mainland of Europe, otherwise I could visit your workshop

Airbrush Tattoo Studio is based in London and we cover suburbs too. That guitar came from Paris, by the way.... Photo 4 - Dmitri?s latest works - Photo - Airbrush Tattoo Studio
    Photo 2 - Dmitri?s latest works - Photo - Airbrush Tattoo Studio

Thank you buddy for share a good one

Yes some very good ideas. I am still thinking about getting some little hearts painted on. Or maybe something that makes me vehicle as individual as myself.

You have really cool pictures of your handiwork. I just wish you were on my side of the world. Have you done anything stateside?

What a great idea! I absolutely favor for your intention. We will do it in this summer.
    Last edited by helen82; 19-10-2010 at 03:33 AM.

it is the name of their company

Wow, you're very talented. If I had the money I would let you airbrush my Mitsubishi ASX

Using tattoo and other designs on the car is really a nice idea to show off.I used to have lots of tattoo on my work and it used to work very well in grabbing the attention of the others.

Thread Information